A team charter is a document that outlines the goals and responsibilities of each member on a project. It can also contain information about the processes and procedures for how to do your job, as well as any necessary equipment or materials.
Teams that work together often need to have a direction towards which they are headed and know what is expected from them and the end goal. Team Charter Template helps recognize this for the team.
The template can help you in the following ways:
- Helps teams get on the same page and work together. It allows for clarity in communication, collaboration, and accountability.
- All members of the team know what their role is and how their work impacts the larger organization.
- A Team Charter Template provides an excellent framework to help structure your team, make sure everyone is on the same page, and answer questions before they even arise.
Format: MS Excel
The team charter template has the following primary fields to capture the correct objectives -
- Team Name: Team for which the charter is being created
- Date: Date when the team charter was prepared
- Team Leader: Name of the individual who leads the team
- Team Sponsor: The individual who has funded the project and has an essential say in the project decisions.
- Team purpose/Context: This is the introductory section of the charter. It notes the reason for the team’s existence.
- Mission and Objectives: The mission statement mainly communicates to the team what it has to achieve.
- Scope: This section of the charter mentions the scope of the team’s charter.
- Team Members: This section lists the names of the team members.
- Roles & Responsibilities: Define the team members and the stakeholders who are held responsible for the project.
- Resources: This section lists out the resources currently available to support the team.
- Signature: Serves as an agreement between the sponsor, team leader, and the team members.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.