Security is a major concern for many people today. We all want to feel like our homes, businesses, and belongings are safe. Therefore, security management is an important issue that should be addressed by any company or individual who wants to ensure safety on their property.
Security Management templates are an essential aspect of IT security that can't be overlooked. These templates provide a starting point for the management of security policies, guidelines, and procedures. In addition, they help ensure that all employees have access to the same information and documentation they need to perform their jobs properly.
The benefits of using this bundle include:
- Security templates are great for business owners who want to streamline this process. And if you don't have the time or expertise in-house, templates allow you to outsource this task without worrying about a lack of knowledge or experience with your provider.
- Templates make security easier by ensuring that all the coding guidelines have been followed, which means your system will be secure from day one.
Format: MS Word
The templates included in this bundle are:
- Acceptable use of assets
- Asset management
- Backup and recovery
- Bring Your Own Device(BYOD)
- Disposal and destruction policy
- Information classification content
- Information Transfer policy
- Information Security Management Systems(ISMS Policy)
- Mobile devices and Teleworking Policy
- Password Policy
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.