Incident management is a crucial component of any Organization. It can be difficult to keep track of all the incidents that occur, especially when there are many each day. To help solve this problem, we have created an Incident Catalogue Template to download and use as your own!
Do you want to keep track of your incidents and take action on them quickly? Our incident catalog template will help.
The Incident Catalogue Template is a great way to track, report, and act on your incidents.
Format: MS Excel
when to use this template?
- This template will help you quickly identify what happened when it happened and what caused it so that you can react more effectively.
- Our template includes a template for use in cataloguing all the necessary information about an incident.
How to use this template?
Our Incident catalogue templates help in resolving incidents by filling out details of what happened and then assigning it to the right person with the relevant expertise.
Our template includes the following sections:
- Incident No. : Enter the Incident No.
- Highlight the incident with escalation: If you click on the Yes then all the escalated incidents are highlighted with blue color.
- Date: Enter the date on which day the incident happened
- Short Description: Enter the short description of the incident that happened.
- Priority: Select the priority of the incident from the drop-down list i.e., High, Medium, Low.
- Enter the category, owner, Team in the respective section.
- Escalation: Select from the drop-down list i.e., Yes, No.
- Diagnosis: Brief the analysis and the solutions for the incident that happened.
- Status: Select the status of the incidents from the drop-down list i.e., Resolved, Process, and Pending.
- Escalation decision: Brief the escalation decision received
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.