A SWOT Analysis is a widely accepted tool used for strategic planning. Being a simple 2x2 grid, a SWOT Analysis is clear to understand and very easy to complete.
SWOT stands for Strengths Weakness Opportunities Threats.
A SWOT analysis (SWOT stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) is a way to conduct an internal analysis of your company. This type of analysis can help you determine what strengths your business has, where it needs improvement, and how it can best take advantage of opportunities.
Format: MS Excel
How to Conduct a SWOT Analysis-
- Define the objective: decide on a key project, review or existing strategy, or planning to launch a new service?
- Complete each section: Simply add bullet points to each of the 4 areas or make it a large collaborative and creative effort and use post-it notes to complete the sections.
- Refine the sections: Try to be as specific as possible, using qualitative and quantitative information. Are you covering all points?
- Draw conclusions: Review the finished SWOT Analysis and check how balances each section is. If the positives outweigh the negatives, you have a winning idea!
- Identify and action your strategies: Match your strengths with opportunities to make them happen and convert your weaknesses into strengths in order to reduce the impact of potentially harmful factors.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.