A service charter template is a document that specifies what the objectives, responsibilities, and values of an organization are.
A service charter template helps you list all of the services that are offered and provide an outline of what information needs to be included in each section.
Format: MS Word
when to use this template?
- Service charters help organizations outline their responsibilities, priorities, and values
- The document also includes how the company will serve its clients, what they promise to deliver, and the resources that are available for customer satisfaction.
How to use this template?
Our template includes the following sections:
- Document version history
- Description of change
- Approval Remarks
- Introduction to service charter
- Service overview
- Service level requirements
- Capacity Requirement Description
- IT Service Continuity Requirement Description
- Information Security Requirement Description
- Service acceptance criteria
- Technical resources needed
- Roles & Responsibilities
- High-level project plan
- High-level cost estimates
- Assumptions, Constraints & Risks