A service charter template is a document that specifies the objectives, responsibilities, and values of an organization.
It sets what customers can expect from you and establishes the quality that you will deliver. A good service charter template includes information about your services, pricing, guarantees, and more.
The benefits of a service charter template are many. A few of the biggest ones include:
- Improved customer satisfaction through increased transparency and accountability for services provided.
- Increased efficiency in delivering services to customers.
- Improved team morale by creating a sense of shared purpose
- List all of the offered services and give an outline of what information needs to be included in each section.
Format: MS Word
Our template consists of the following sections:
- Document version history
- Description of change
- Approval Remarks
- Introduction to service charter
- Service overview
- Service level requirements
- Capacity Requirement Description
- IT Service Continuity Requirement Description
- Information Security Requirement Description
- Service acceptance criteria
- Technical resources needed
- Roles & Responsibilities
- High-level project plan
- High-level cost estimates
- Assumptions, Constraints & Risks