Service Catalogue Template
The service catalogue template is a document that contains all the services offered by an organization. The objective of this document is to provide clarity and transparency to customers, so they can make better decisions when it comes to choosing a product or service.
Service Catalogue Templates are often used by businesses who offer an array of services so that their employees know what's available when someone needs help with something, but it can also be helpful for companies who sell products as well!
The benefits of this template are:
- A service catalogue template is a great way to help your company better understand the services they provide and how those services can be marketed.
- It helps to reduce the time it takes to create new proposals and makes it much easier to communicate with customers about what they can expect from your business.
- Once you have a clear understanding of customer preferences, you can provide a personalized recommendation which reduces their time to search for products.
Format: MS Excel
When to use this template?
- It can be used as a way to showcase the products and services you provide, or for internal use within your company.
- The template is designed so that it's easy to use - all of the text boxes are in place and ready to be filled in with relevant information about each service.
Our template includes the following sections:
- Service Description
- Service Name
- Service Type
- Service Status
- Supporting Services
- Business Owner
- Service Owner
- Impacts if Service is affected
- Recurring Price
- Delivery Time
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.