Release Status Report Excel Template
A release status report template is a document that is used to track the progress of any given project. It provides an overview of what tasks have been completed, what tasks are in progress, and which tasks need to be done before the project can be considered complete. This information can then be utilized by management as they plan their strategy for completing future projects.
Do you want to make sure that your project is on track? If so, then this template will help. It has been designed for tracking releases of projects and includes all the information you'll need.
The release status report template excel is a great tool for tracking the progress of your project releases. It will help you to monitor and manage your team’s activities, as well as make sure that all necessary tasks are completed before each major milestone.
Format: MS Excel
How to use the template?
Enter the Release Manager and Status Date.
Select the Overall Release status from the drop-down list, i.e., On Track, Off Track, Delay.
Basic Information: Enter the Release date, Project Manager, scrum master, Go/No-Go, Release Start time, and Release Finish time.
Release Schedule: Enter the phase, Start, End date, and status in the respective sections. Duration is auto-calculated.
Release Timeline: This auto-generated according to the date you entered.
Release Scope: Enter the ID and task description. select the status of the task from the drop-down list.
Release Risk: Enter The ID, Risk description, and owner in the respective section. Select the status of the risk from the drop-down list.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.