Project updates and communications templates are important to any project manager. They can be used for all sorts of purposes, including sending out project updates, communicating with external partners about the progress of their work, or even just keeping track of everything that is happening on your team.
Project Updates and Communications templates will help you create communication plans that allow for easy and effective project updates.
The benefits of using this template are:
- They can be used for all sorts of purposes, including sending out project updates, communicating with external partners about the progress of their work, or even just keeping track of everything that is happening on your team.
- These templates will help you stay organized, provide your team with the necessary information, and create effective project updates without spending hours on the task
Format: MS Excel, PPT, Outlook
For all the templates you will need to send status updates. This template bundle will cover email updates to clients, updates to your managers, and general project status updates.
The bundle contains 24 status reports and email update templates:
- Excel status report template
- Email update template
- Brief email update
- Weekly status update: minutes of meeting
- Project Zumba Update
- Project Status Report PPT
- Monthly Status Report PPT
- Executive Summary Report
- Project Heatmap Template
- Program Status Report
- Change Management Dashboard
- Portfolio Status Report
- Team Status Report
- Project Status Report
- Excel Weekly Status Report
- Executive Summary Report
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.