An Operation Level Agreement Template is a document that outlines the scope of work, project objectives, and service-level requirements for a particular operation.
Format: Ms Word
when to use this template?
- It lays out the responsibilities of each party and guarantees communication on key issues.
- It typically defines who will be responsible for what, how resources are allocated, and when obligations must be fulfilled.
How to use this template?
Our template includes the following sections:
- Document Version History
- Confidential Statement
- Introduction to service level agreement
- Agreement Details
- Scope Of Details
- Service Details
- Service Dependencies
- Service Level Targets
- IT service continuity and security
- Service reporting and reviewing
- Change Management