IT Project Plan MS Project
The IT Project Plan MS Project is a Microsoft Office application that helps you to manage your projects. It does this by providing you with an overview of the plan, resources, tasks, and more. The template also allows for collaboration between team members so that they are all on the same page when it comes to project management.
A software development project plan and its tasks will vary depending on the type of implementation, but this template can be used as a starting point for planning.
The template has the following development phases –
- Business Case-The Business Case phase is to set up the governance required before the software project plan.
- Analysis-The analysis phase is the phase where requirement analysis is done.
- Design-The design phase in a software project plan is primarily run by the architects.
- Build-The build phase of the software development project is the phase in which the developers will plan to build the software.
Quality Assurance Library- It is the test plan and set of test cases that can be used to test the system.
- Quality Assurance Test- In the quality assurance test phase the newly built or changed software is tested to make sure it is doing what it supposed to do.
- User Acceptance Testing- also known as UAT is the process of business user testing to make sure the system changes are in line with the business processes.
Implementation Planning- Implementation planning is a key step in any software development project plan.
- Pre-Production Testing- Pre-Production is a dress rehearsal of the tasks to be done in the production implementation.
- Production Implementation- The day when the changes will be applied to production.
- Post-Go-Live Support
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.