The Agile Project Status Report is a document that can be used to communicate project status. Project status reports are a great way to keep the team in the loop about what is going on with your project. They can be informal or formal, but it's important that they are done at least weekly so everything stays organized and everyone knows what needs to be done next.
It should be shared with all stakeholders to provide transparency, clarity, and to help manage expectations.
- Agile project status reports are an important tool in scrum, which can be used to keep stakeholders up-to-date on the progress of your work.
- This template can organize and display a team’s progress in an easily readable format, which helps to keep everyone on track with their tasks.
- KPI (Key Performance Indicator) for Agile Projects -
- A budget used (%) vs. sprint completion (%)
- Overall remaining days vs. planned days to date
- Bugs to fix vs. resolved bugs
- Overall Earned Value (EV)
- Risk Matrix