The Workplace Violence Incident Report Template is a document that you can log and report workplace violence incidents. It contains spaces to describe the incident, where it happened, who was involved, how it impacted the victim, what the perpetrator did or said during the incident and any other information that may help understand what happened.
It is used for any physical or verbal assault by any employee or visitor towards any employee or visitor. Records the details and witness statements of the incident.
Format: MS Excel
How this template benefits employers?
- Management can watch employees who have gone rogue or are otherwise not performing their duties satisfactorily.
- Employees that cause violence at work will often display other signs of poor performance, such as lying or stealing from the company. Companies can identify potential problems before they escalate into major issues by monitoring these people carefully with Workplace Violence incident reports.
The template covers the following sections-
- Details of the Report
- Incident Details
- Involved in the Incident
- Incident Witnesses
- Follow up actions
- Approval of Documentation
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.