The Weekly Timesheet template using Google Docs has been built for simple and effective time tracking. Timesheets are important because they provide transparency, tracking, and accountability for people's time on tasks.
A timesheet is a great tool when used in the right way. Timesheets are helpful to both the people entering the timesheet and their managers. You can even use it as a way to show clients what they should be paying for your services.
Format: Google Sheet
The template includes the following benefits:
- A timesheet can help you easily see how many hours each day and week you've been working, allowing you to better plan your time accordingly.
- As an employee/freelancer, you can use it as proof when asking for overtime pay from your boss or client
How to use this template?
- Enter the details in the project section.
- The total task-based hours are calculated in the last column towards the right.
- Total hours worked daily basis can be entered in the bottom section.
- The Grand total hours are highlighted in yellow at the bottom of the left corner section.