Traffic Lights Excel Example
Traffic Lights Excel Example Template is a template designed to help you excel at managing your business. It has the ability to show and hide columns based on what you need for that specific moment in time. You can also set up templates so that they automatically update as new data comes in, saving hours of tedious work!
Traffic Lights Excel Example Template is a downloadable template that you can use to create your own traffic light example. This spreadsheet will help you organize your data and show the difference between fixed-cost, variable-costs, and sunk costs. The Traffic Lights Excel Example Template is an excellent tool for anyone who wants to know more about accounting or finance concepts!
Download Traffic Lights Excel template with example to monitor all your work and status of them.
Format: MS Excel
- Your data automatically updates when new records are added.
- No programming knowledge required.
- Allows for conditional formatting and multiple type of graphs to be created on the same worksheet.
- Can filter data by specific criteria, such as date ranges or categories.
- Ability to remove blank rows from your spreadsheet before exporting it into PDF format.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.