Change management is a process that ensures that any change made to the organization's structure is in an orderly and controlled manner.
A change management process template is a tool that helps with the planning and execution of organizational changes. It can be used to identify potential risks, assess impacts, and track progress throughout the entire project life cycle.
Format: MS Word
The following are the objectives of change management
Respond to the customer’s changing business requirements whilemaximizing value and reducing incidents, disruption, and re-work.
- Ensure employees will accept the changes and continue with their work. This includes various responsibilities, like developing an implementation plan, meeting with stakeholders, or training employees on new processes or technologies.
- Maintain a record of all changes and implement change whenever there is a requirement to minimize the impact.
Change management process:
- Change request - The customer initiates a change request, and a requirement is created, or if there is any problem in the system, a problem is reported.
- Evaluation- The project manager analyses the cost, benefits, and potential risks involved in the change.
- Planning- Anything and everything needed to analyze, define, or prepare before implementation is part of the planning phase. The resources required for change, i.e., technology, workforce are identified. Next, the project manager communicates with the people who the change will impact.
- Implementation - Everything that is planned is executed in this stage. A small test is also done to ensure everything is going according to the plan. Employees are trained to adopt new technologies and changes.
- Feedback and closure- Records are maintained as to what went wrong and how it can be improved. Once employees are trained on new procedures, feedback is taken from them to improve the process.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.