Team Capacity Plan PPT Template
There are many ways to measure the effectiveness of your team. One way is to use a Capacity Plan template. This will help you plan out all the tasks that need doing and assign them accordingly so that everyone has enough work for each day, without being overloaded or left with too much time on their hands.
When managing a small team, a manager must have all the tools required to plan capacity or workload. This calendar-based template allows resource planning for the team by using a matrix of resources, dates, and tasks.
This template can help you in the following ways:
- It helps to eliminate the need for micromanagement in your organization by making sure that you have an easy way to track all tasks and deadlines. This also means that if something goes wrong, you will be able to see exactly what happened, who caused it, and how they can fix it.
- This template allows managers to quickly see where their staff's strengths and weaknesses lie so they can work on improving areas that need improvement without wasting time with tasks that don't need attention.
Format: PPT Template
- The template is confined to one page.
- Resources are on the left and dates with tasks on the right.
- Available highlighted in green and leave in red.
- The PPT is flexible as you can change the colors of the allocations as needed.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.