Task Priority Matrix is an approach to categorizing the tasks you have into Critical, High, Medium, and Low. The categorization helps you to address the tasks on a priority basis. This priority matrix build in excel helps you to manage your tasks and priorities.
Task prioritization is also called the "Important/Urgent" decision-making matrix.
You can use the matrix as a planning tool so that you know what needs to be done at any given moment, or as an executing tool so that you can see which task should be tackled next.
Tasks are splits into 4 quadrants -
- First (Upper Left) - Important and Urgent
- Second (Upper Right) – Important but not Urgent
- Third (Lower Left) - Urgent but not Important
- Fourth (Lower Right) – Not Important and Not Urgent
Format: MS Excel
- Allows task prioritization based on four categories - Critical, High, Medium, and Low.
- Has a backlog section that can be used to list the tasks which need to be done.
- Task has to be created once in the backlog and then moved to the required categories by simply entering task ID.
- The matrix highlights tasks that are not assigned in any category.
- Duplicate tasks are highlighted in red bold in all the categories.
- Each task has a score that can be used to signify the priority.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.