The SMART method describes how to set clear objectives for a goal, usually for project management or personal growth. It was first introduced in 1981 by George Doran, and the main advantage of using these types of goals is that it is easy to ascertain whether they have been achieved or not.
It's a SMART Goals Template! A goal template is an organizing structure for setting and achieving goals. The acronym "SMART" stands for Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Time-bound. It is used as a way to help people set objectives that are specific enough to be achieved, measurable so their progress can be tracked, achievable with the given resources at hand or with additional effort by those involved, relevant to the situation being addressed and time-bound so they have a deadline.
File Type: Excel
Each letter of the SMART acronym stands for different goal criteria-
- Specific: One clear target should appear in the goal, and the improvement it aims to bring about should also be mentioned.
- Measurable: The improvement should be quantifiable, or at least a clear indicator of progress should be included.
- Achievable: The goal needs to be assigned to a person or team which have the required skills to achieve the goal.
- Relevant: The goal needs to be aligned with the overall corporate strategy of the company, for the employees to understand why it is required.
- Time-Bound: The goal needs to have a specific due date, which needs to be tracked.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.