The Skills Matrix template is an organizational chart that lists the skills of each employee. It's used to show how employees are grouped together based on their ability to perform certain tasks. The matrix format is a great way to get a bird's eye view of what your company has available for various projects, and can help create project teams with matching skill sets.
Want to ensure you assign the best, most skilled team member to tackle each and every one of your project’s tasks and operations?
With this Skills Matrix Template, you’ll be able to quickly decipher which team member is most equipped to handle an array of tasks by simply glancing at the color-coded columns and rows.
Additionally, this template also helps project managers identify any gaps among team members which can then lead to more targeted and successful training outcomes.
Format: MS Excel, PowerPoint
- An excellent resource for all project managers to evaluate the skills and knowledge of their team members
- Can be used to generate a skills matrix and competency matrix for training purposes
- Help identify team members’ interests, knowledge, and skillsets
- Great aid for training and development
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.