A project status report template is a valuable productivity tool that can be used in virtually any industry to help you better organize your work. A well-designed status report will help you document, track, and communicate the progress of your projects. When it comes to designing one for yourself, there are several things you should keep in mind when brainstorming ideas for what information should go on your spreadsheet.
Not all projects need a complex status report which has all the KPI. Sometimes you need a simple status report which can help in conveying the required message.
The report contains 3 key sections other than the project name and date. The 3 key sections are - Key Updates, Project Milestones and Project Deliverable.
File Type: Excel
Features:Simple Project Management Status Update template -
- Consists 3 key sections are - Key Updates, Project Milestones, and Project Deliverable.
- Project Milestones section will contain key project milestones and their status.
- The key updates section is a free-form update of the latest project news.
- Project deliverable indicates if the item is still in scope or out of scope.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.