The service strategy is the most important part of any organization. What service strategy are you using? The service strategy defines how an organization will deliver on its promises and satisfy customer needs. Understanding what your customer wants and needs can be difficult, but it's necessary to figure out to develop the best possible product or solution for them.
A Service Strategy Template is a document that helps outline the steps in your service strategy. This template will help you decide how to provide service, where to offer it, and when to offer it.
The template provides a consistent approach to achieving desired objectives when developing new products and services or making changes to existing ones.
When to use this template?
- To create an effective service strategy plan with all necessary components for execution
- To document your business' current state and future goals
Format: MS Word
Our template includes the following sections:
- Executive summary
- Vision and mission
- Business context and drivers
- Strategic Objective of business
- Strategic it drivers
- Business needs analysis
- Opportunities to improve services
- Strategic Initiatives
- Service strategic plans and business case
- Performance goals and objectives