A service level agreement (SLA) defines the quality of service that can be expected from an IT infrastructure.
With an SLA in place, you can ensure your organization will receive the level of service it needs for a high-performing IT infrastructure.
Format: MS Word
when to use this template?
- This template will help make sure your expectations and obligations are clear.
- This template will help you figure out when it's appropriate for your business to use this agreement.
How to use this template?
Our template includes the following sections:
- Documentation version history
- Description of change
- Confidential statements
- Introduction to service level management
- Template Introduction
- Scope of service
- Service Details
- Service Provider and Customer Responsibilities
- Business Impact
- Baseline Volume
- Service Targets
- Transaction response times
- Batch turnaround times
- IT service continuity and security
- Charging, rewards, penalty
- Change Management
- Contact points and escalation