A Service Level Agreement (SLA) is a contract between two parties, one of which provides services to the other. It sets out the level of service that will be provided by the supplier in terms of availability and response times.
Service level agreement (SLA) defines the quality of service that can be expected from an IT infrastructure. Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are becoming more and more common in the IT industry. They allow for a level of transparency between the customer and the service provider that is unheard of.
The template can help you in the following ways:
- This template will help make sure your expectations and obligations are clear.
- This template will help you figure out when it's appropriate for your business to use this agreement.
Format: MS Word
Our template includes the following sections:
- Documentation version history
- Description of change
- Confidential statements
- Introduction to service level management
- Template Introduction
- Scope of service
- Service Details
- Service Provider and Customer Responsibilities
- Business Impact
- Baseline Volume
- Service Targets
- Transaction response times
- Batch turnaround times
- IT service continuity and security
- Charging, rewards, penalty
- Change Management
- Contact points and escalation
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.