Release Schedule Excel Template
The release schedule template is an excel sheet that can be used to plan and track the release of new products, updates, or features. The main purpose of this spreadsheet is to create a timeline for when things will be released so you can better manage your marketing efforts and budget accordingly.
Do you have a release schedule but are unsure of how to track your progress?
The Release Schedule Excel Template will help you make sure that you're always on top of your project.
This template is designed to be easily customizable and has features that allow for tracking individual tasks, milestone dates, and dependencies between tasks.
The Release Schedule Excel Template also includes a summary page that summarizes all the important information about your project into one easy-to-read page!
Format: MS Excel
How to use the Template?
- Enter The Release ID In the respective column
- Enter the task description and owner of the task in the respective column.
- Enter the duration of the task in days.
- Select the status of the task from the drop-down list i.e., Completed, Not started, In-process, or canceled.
- Enter the comments if needed.
- It helps you manage your releases on a quarterly basis.
- It has columns for the date, release description, and release notes.
- The template also includes an estimated time of completion column and links to the associated work item in Microsoft Project.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.