Release Schedule MSP Template
MSP Release Schedule Template is a free Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet template that can be used to help assess and plan the release schedule for your projects. This template will help you track project status, risks, and tasks to ensure all aspects of your project are accounted for.
The release schedule template is a spreadsheet that can help you with your release schedules. It allows you to input all of the information for each product, including the date it will be released, what type of release it is, and any additional notes about the release. This helps you stay organized and know what needs to happen before each product releases as well as when they are released.
- The first feature is that it's a great way to manage your release schedule.
- It also makes it easy to plan when you can launch new products or services, and provides an opportunity for cross-promotion with other releases in order to maximize exposure for all of your items.
- The Weekly Planner - this section allows you to plan out your week's schedule, which means less time wasted on redundant tasks.
- Gantt Chart View - provides an easy way to visualize what needs done when for all projects at once.
- Smart Task List - automatically sorts tasks based off priority so it's easier than ever before.
- Auto-Save Functionality - saves work in case of unexpected crashes or power failures.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.