The release risk assessment template is an excel spreadsheet that helps you to manage your risks when releasing a new product or process. This template will help you identify the risks, create mitigation strategies for them, and assign responsibility to someone who can implement these strategies. Download this free template now!
Template Details :
The Release Risk Assessment Excel Template is a free, downloadable spreadsheet that will help you organize and document your release process. It's easy to use and includes columns for risk assessment, severity of the risk, probability of occurrence, consequences if it does happen, and mitigation strategies.
Format: MS Excel
How to use the Template?
- Basic Information: Enter basic information about the release.
- Release Scope: List all the changes going into the release in the respective section.
- Risk Meter: This is auto-generated.
- Risk Indicators: These are the different aspects of the release which could go wrong.
- Critical -If something goes wrong then it could have a huge impact.
- High- if something goes wrong then it could have a major impact.
- Medium- If something goes wrong then it could have a considerable impact.
- Low- If something goes wrong then no or minimal impact