Release Management Templates: Useful Strategies to Optimize Your Process
The release management templates are a great resource for anyone who needs to create and manage releases. The templates provide a framework of the process and can be customized by adding additional information specific to your organization.
Release Management Templates to Streamline Your Deployment Process:
Release management Templates are handy for streamlining the deployment process. They can be used in many situations, such as to manage a release backlog or to provide standardized tasks and checklists that teams can follow when doing deployments.
Format: MS Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook, MPP
Why You Need a Workable Incident Management Strategy?
- Release management is a complicated process; it can be difficult to track the various components that need to be included for a release to go smoothly.
One way to simplify this process is by using templates, which provide you with an outline without doing all the work. Not only does this save time and increase accuracy, but it also helps you become more efficient.
Few reasons why you should get our templates:
- Our ready-to-use templates are huge time savers.
- A wide range of templates that are editable & customizable.
- Free updates (2 new templates) are sent to your inbox every month.
- Instant download to get you started in less than 2 minutes.
- We have a dedicated support team for all your queries.
Release Management Bundle includes the following template:
1. Release Status Report Template
2. Release Risk assessment Template
3. Application Impact Heatmap Template
4. Release Calendar Template
5. ITIL Release Plan Template
6. Emergency RFC Template
7. Implementation Issue register Template
8. Project Implementation update outlook Template
9. Normal RFC Template
10. Project Implementation Plan
11. RACI Matrix for Release management
12. Release checklist Template
14. Release Post Implementation review Template
16. Release Project Plan MPP
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.