A release calendar is a powerful tool for any project manager. The best ones are made with an Excel template.
To start using it effectively, download the excel file and customize your own version of the template. Don’t forget to include at least two weeks' worth of content in each column to ensure that you have enough information on hand should you need it.
Format: MS Excel
How to use the template?
- Update the month and year in the section rest all updated automatically.
- Enter the Event description in the respective row.
- Enter R to show the as system Outage
- Enter G to show no systems impact
- Enter B to show event notice.
- Enter Y for internal outage