RACI Matrix for Normal change management
The RACI method is a change management tool that helps people understand their roles and responsibilities. RACI stands for: Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, and Informed. You can use RACI to create project plans, assign tasks to team members, share files with clients, and more.
How to implement the RACI matrix?
Define the process, a sequence of activities that will result in a specific outcome with some roles and capabilities. Next, you need to determine the various parts needed for the process like change manager, change implementer, CAB, etc.
Format: MS Excel
The template covers the following sections
- Raise change and gather requirements
- Classification /prioritization of change
- Review of Change
- Approve a change
- Design, build and configure Release
- Release acceptance and testing
- Communication, training, and deployment
- Post Implementation Review