Project Tracking Spreadsheet
Project tracking can be a time-consuming task. While it is essential for many businesses, recording project status and other relevant documents into a spreadsheet can be time-consuming and tedious.
Project tracking spreadsheets are an effective way to keep track of your projects. They allow you to easily see how much time is spent on each project, what type of work is being done, and who the project leader is. Project tracking sheets also help with budgeting because they show you which projects are costing more or less than expected.
The Project Tracker has two key sections-
- The task tracker- A task tracker will allow you to organize all of your tasks in one place, see who is assigned what, set due dates for every single project, collaborate with other people on projects, so there is no more confusion.
- Timeline tracker-Timeline tracker allows you to track the time spent on tasks to make sure you are spending enough time on your most important work.
- This project tracking template helps in tasks and overall management.
- The template can manage up to 20 tasks.
- Good for waterfall methodology projects.
- The Project Tracker has two key sections – The task tracker and the timeline tracker.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.