Project status reports are a great way to keep track of project progress while saving time and energy. A status report is typically delivered by an individual or group that has the authority to act on behalf of all stakeholders in the project.
Do you have stakeholders, investors, and other important figures hounding you for updates on your project(s)? Wouldn’t it be great if you could professionally, efficiently, and attractively present them with the information they’re asking for without having to scramble to throw something together? Well, with our Project Status Reports now you can! Featuring 24 awesome and professional templates, you’ll now be able to quickly and painlessly provide updates without having to stress overthrowing something together. So, go ahead and relax because, with these templates, you’ll leave inquiring minds totally impressed!
Format: MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Includes 24 ready to downloads templates for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- A great resource to have on hand for anyone in charge of projects with investors and stakeholders involved.
- Helps foster stronger relationships between investors/stakeholders and project managers.
Templates Included in the Download -
- Client Status Update Excel Template
- Daily Status Update
- Daily Status Update Excel Template
- Daily Status Update Word Template
- Daily Update Template Excel
- Detailed Project Status Report Template
- Email Update To Manager
- Email Update To Stakeholders
- Excel Weekly Status Report Template
- Executive Summary Template Word
- Executive Summary Template
- Monthly Status Report Template
- Monthly Status Update Template
- Multiple Project Status Report Excel
- One Page Weekly Status Report Template
- Online Business Dashboard
- Program Status Report Excel Template
- Project BRMS Approval Required
- Project Health Card Template
- Project Scope Template
- Project Status Report Excel
- Project Status Report Heatmap
- Project Status Report PPT Template
- Project Status Report
- Project Status Update - Zumba
- Project Update Brief Outlook Template
- Project Update Detailed Outlook Template
- Project Zumba - Open Action Items
- Project Plan Sharing Template
- QA Status Report Template Excel
- Quarterly Sales Report Template
- RAG Status Definitions
- Simple Project Status Report
- Status Update (24-05-2021)
- Status Update Request Template
- Task Update Action Required
- Team Status Report Template
- Team Status Report Dashboard
- Timeline Status Report Template
- Weekly Status Update Minutes of Meeting
- Weekly Status Update MOM Outlook Template
- Weekly Status Update
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.