Project Status Report Heatmap
The Project Heat Map Excel Template enables anyone to easily point out the areas of problems. The heat map is simple to use as it is based on keywords. The heat map also has an area that can be used to provide additional details and comments.
- The heat map is divided into 4 sections - Schedule, Budget, Risks and Issues, and Other KPIs.
- Each section is made up of multiple categories or subsections which refer to the key performance measures.
- The subsection uses conditional formatting and will be colored as per the keyword used.
- Use the keyword "Critical" to color the subsection bright red.
- Use the keyword "Red" or "Delayed" to color the subsection light red.
- Use the keyword "Amber" or "Concern" to color the subsection in Amber.
- Use the keyword "Green" or "On Track" to color the subsection in Green