Project Portfolio Prioritization Matrix
How do you know when to start working on a new project?
If you are like most people, it is hard to decide what projects should be given priority.
That is where the Project Portfolio Prioritization Matrix comes into play! This tool will help you sort your projects by importance and urgency so that you can get started on the ones that matter the most.
The Project Portfolio Prioritization Matrix is a tool that will help you identify your most important projects. This is accomplished by comparing how well each project satisfies the requirements in two areas: strategic importance and urgency. The matrix also helps determine which projects should be eliminated from the portfolio because they are not worth pursuing further.
The template helps you in the following ways:
- The matrix helps to determine which projects should be eliminated from the portfolio because they are not worth pursuing any further.
- A matrix like this helps you visualize and understand which projects are most important, and which ones can wait.
Features of the Project Prioritization Matrix -
- Identify your criteria
- Establish the weight of each criterion
- Define the rating scale of each criterion
- Score your projects against each criterion
- Calculate the total project score
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.