Do projects at your company often come up short? Are you and your team constantly taking two steps forward only to take another back? If you’d love to overhaul your approach into something more efficient, our project plans templates is the solution.
Project plans are an important tool for any project manager. They provide a strategic overview of the entire project, including both tasks and resources. Project plans can be formal or informal, depending on how much detail you need to know about the plan before starting work on it.
Pros of using project plans-
- Sets milestone for project managers
- Helps create comprehensive plans for your projects irrespective of size and methodology.
- Help keep track of tasks and achieve targets.
- Identify the phases and tasks.
MS Word, Excel and MPP
The bundle contains the following templates
- One page project plan
- Master excel project management
- Multiple project tracker excel
- Program tracker template
- Vendor selection plan
- Project tracking spreadsheet
- Project duration calculator excel
- Agile project plan MS project
- Vendor selection plan
- SAP Implementation Project Plan
- Master project plan
- IT Project plan MS Project
- Gantt chart word template
- Gantt chart excel
- Payroll implementation project plan
- Project Tracker Excel with Gantt Chart
- Traffic Lights Excel Example
- Simple Excel Project Plan
- Critical path MS Project Plan
- Gantt Chart Excel Project
- Resource Levelling
- Quality management plan
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.