Project pipeline is like a queue or waiting list of projects which need to be executed. The project pipeline helps project funding and resource management. This tracker will help a PMO or Portfolio Manager to keep track of the incoming projects.
This template provides a birds-eye view of the projects in the pipeline with features like start date and budget.
The template helps you to:
- Keep track of the status of all your projects in one place. It also has some handy features like tracking tasks and milestones for each project on the dashboard.
- It provides an overview of what has been completed, what’s in progress, and what needs to be done next. The template includes space for you to input the project name, current phase, start date, and completion date for each stage. It also allows you to enter additional comments about the project so that nothing falls through the cracks!
The template covers the following sections:
- Project details: Project name, start, budget
- Prerequisites - business case, timeline, funding, resourcing
- Status- Status indicating if the project is ready to start, will be gree if all pre-requisites are ready.
- Dashboard- Indicates how many projects are to start in 1, 3, and 6 months.