At some point in your professional life, you will be asked to provide options for certain tasks or events to your senior management. To give all the information you need to ensure you first collect all the information required. This template and steps will enable you to provide all the necessary information for your management decision-making.
The Project Options Paper Template is a great way to break down the different types of projects often offered in the business.
- This template provides an outline on how to complete the assignment, which will help ensure that your project is successful and meets all of the requirements.
- It will help you evaluate your options, set expectations, and develop strategies for success.
- This template also provides information on what each project type looks like and how it operates so you can make an informed decision about which one best suits your needs!
Format: MS Excel
This options paper template and steps will enable you to provide all the information required to your management for decision making:
- Step 1: Understand the matter at hand
- Step 2: Research to know your options
- Step 3: Outline for options
- Step 4: Perform risk assessment
- Step 5: Identify Dependencies
- Step 6: Cost, Effort, and Timeline Estimate
- Step 7: Drafting the options
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.