Project Duration Calculator Excel
The Project Duration Calculator Excel is an Excel spreadsheet that helps you calculate the duration of a project. It has formulas that are pre-programmed to help you easily estimate how long it will take to complete certain tasks. You can also use this calculator if you have multiple projects, so you can see which one will be completed first based on hours or days. This is great for business owners who need to know when they should start hiring employees, because they will have a clear idea of their workload and what kind of deadlines they are working with!
Do you maintain work schedules for your projects? Are you manually subtracting weekends and holidays from your project estimates? Do you want to be able to determine the actual finish day for your project using Excel Functions? Download our project duration calculator excel template and find solutions to all above questions.
Format: MS Excel
- Gantt Chart - This feature lets users create a project schedule with bars to represent tasks, milestones, and deadlines. Users can also add notes about what's happening in each bar such as when the task was completed or who completed it.
- Project Status Report - This report displays all tasks on one page so users don't have to go through multiple tabs. There is also an option for printing this report.
- Resource Usage Overview - Using this data-driven chart, managers can see which resources are over.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.