Managing project cost is one of the key tasks for any project manager. The project cost management plan is a document that provides a summary of the various phases and associated costs for any given project. It can be used as a tool to help identify what needs to be done, where you are in the process, and how much it will cost.
The plan can also serve as an aid in managing project risks by providing managers with data on potential problems before they arise.
- This project cost management excel template will help you with managing the project costs for resources, hardware, software, and other aspects of the project. This template has a dashboard that will show how the project costs are tracked.
- It provides a framework for managing and optimizing the cost of your project, so it's less likely to go over budget or run out of funds before the work has been completed.
The template covers the following -.
- The template has tabs for resource costs, software costs, hardware costs, and others.
- In the other sheet, you can add resources details, their hourly rates, and the actual cost will be calculated in the last column.
- Project cost summary- captures the planned and actual cost of each project
- Piechart- captures the total planned and actual cost of resources
- Software and resource costs- displays the planned and actual cost of software, resources
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.