It is not uncommon for businesses to spend more than they want on their projects. It can be challenging to estimate the costs of a project, and many times people will underestimate the true cost of what it takes to complete a project. If you are looking for an easy way to calculate your average cost per project, then you need not look any further!
Whether it is a new website, renovating an office space, or developing a mobile app, our Project Cost Estimation Calculator can help. This calculator will allow you to input different variables about your project and then quickly estimate what it might cost.
The template helps you in the following ways:
- A basis for the decision-making process, and helps to avoid costly mistakes. This template offers guidance on how to calculate costs accurately.
- This template will allow you to more accurately estimate the labor costs required for any given project, as well as provide an estimate on what it would cost to complete that project.
Format: MS Excel
- The excel template contains two sheets - Budget - Estimation, and Budget - Actual. The budget estimation sheet should be updated before the project starts and NOT changed once the project begins.
- After you are confident about the estimation, you can update the Budget Actual sheet with the same numbers. You also can copy the estimates sheet and create a solid sheet but then the formulas and conditional formatting will not work.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.