Project Benefits Excel Tracker is a simple and easy-to-use template that will help you track your project's benefits. It can be used to keep track of the various processes in your business, as well as the steps needed for achieving specific goals. This tracker is perfect for anyone with a lot on their plate!
Tracking project benefits is a core part of Project Benefits Management. This excel template allows a project manager to track various aspects of project benefits including type, alignment, and strategic importance.
Format: MS Excel
About the Project Benefits Tracker -
- Benefit Description - Clearly mention what the benefit is about.
- Owner - The beneficial owner is responsible to ensure the project team gets all the support.
- Target - This is the date or time by which it is expected that the benefit will be realized.
- Benefit Type - This field indicates if the type of benefit is tangible or intangible.
- Benefit Category - Describes what area of the business the benefits will help.
- Alignment – This column describes how closely aligned the benefit is to companies or organizations needs.
- Realization Phase – The phase of the project during which the benefits are planned to be realized.
- Status – Indicates if the benefit is on track to be achieved.
- Planned Benefit and Actual Benefit