The Post Implementation Review Template is a document that outlines the process for conducting an in-depth review of a project once it has been completed. This template helps to identify any areas where improvements can be made, as well as to understand how successful the project was overall. This is essential for tracking performance and progress over time so that we know whether or not our strategies are working. Here are some of the advantages of including this process in your site-building process:
- A post-implementation review will help you identify any errors or omissions with your design work- ensuring that your website looks great!
- A post-i review will ensure that all changes have been made correctly and without error, which means less time spent reworking code later on!
Format: MS Word
This template covers the following sections:
- Purpose of PIR
- Scope of PIR
- Objectives of Change request
- Post-implementation review details
- PIR assessment questionnaire
- Objectives outcomes
- Benefits realization
- Customer requirements
- Lessons learned