This template is a great starting point for any post-implementation review. It's designed to help you keep track of what has been done, what needs to be done, and where you need more information in order to complete your review.
The ITIL Post Implementation Review Template is a document that can be used to review the implementation of an IT Service Management (ITSM) initiative.
It guides stakeholders through the process of understanding what was done and how well it went, identifies areas for improvement, and provides recommendations on where to go next.
Template Details :
Post implementation reviews are a great way to measure the success of your designs. It is also an excellent opportunity to get feedback from clients and stakeholders about any last minute changes that need to be made before you go live with the new design. Post implementation reviews can help you catch some bugs or errors that might have been missed in testing, or overlooked when putting together mockups and wireframes for your designs.
Format: MS Excel
The template includes the following sections
- Purpose Of the PIR
- Scope of the PIR
- Objectives of the Change Requests
- Post Implementation Review Details
- PIR Assessment Questionnaire
- Benefits Realization
- Customer Requirement
- Lessons Learned and Recommendations
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.