Set up a PMO Implementation Plan by downloading our PPT template. Highlight the important aspects you need to consider in order to succeed and escape the statistics. Implementing a PMO should be treated as a strategic business change project.
The PMO implementation plan is a document that outlines the various steps of implementing your project management office. It's an important document because it can help you avoid errors and pitfalls in planning, as well as save time by outlining all of the necessary tasks to create an effective PMO.
- Phases in PMO implementation plan-
- Define- This section helps to define what expectations will the PMO aims to meet.
- Plan- In this phase, we start detailing which functions and services should the PMO delivers to meet expectations.
- Implement- This phase gathers makes the right team around you and defining their roles and responsibilities.
- Manage- Measure what you have achieved so far, learn from failures, refine your work, communicate your achievements, and prepare the next wave of work.
- Close-It involves not just housekeeping, like closing administrative contacts, risk logs, etc., but also ensuring that the organizational memory is alive by gathering lessons learned.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.