MOM Format Email Template (Outlook)
It is important for leaders to communicate with their employees. One way that they can do this is by sending out meeting minutes after the meeting has ended. This will help everyone stay up-to-date on what needs to be done and who needs to do it. In addition, you want people to know what decisions were made during the meeting so that they understand why certain tasks are being assigned.
- This template is very basic and covers all the details. But at the same time has been designed to easily fit into an email.
- You can send minutes via email when it is not a formal meeting that involves senior stakeholders.
MOM format contains:
- General information and Attendance
- Agenda, Summary of discussion, and Conclusion
- Action Items and Decision Register