The Minutes of Meeting template is a document that has all the necessary components for an agenda meeting. It includes the date, time, location, and participants. There are also sections where you can include any special notes about the meeting and action items.
It is important to have a clear record of what happened in meetings that are held. This template will help you take notes during the meeting and ensure there is no confusion about the decisions made.
This template will help you in the following ways:
- The template is easy to use and customizable so you can fill in the information relevant to your meeting.
- The Minutes of Meeting Template includes important information about who was present at the meeting, what items were discussed, and what decisions were reached.
This meeting template covers the following-
- Basic information meeting name, date, time, place, and host.
- The meeting objective covers the reason behind having this meeting.
- Attendees and apologies have the list of people who attended and did not attend.
- Agenda is a list of agenda items that need to be discussed in the meeting.
- Action items have the actual description, owner, and due date for that action item.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.