Master Project Plan
The master project plan is a document that contains essential information about the scope, objectives, and schedule of a project. It also includes activities, resources required to complete each activity, and progress monitoring for the entire project
Using our Master Project Plan the reporting can be used in either scenario of managing multiple projects or the same project team working in different projects.
The Advantages of using a Master Project Plan are -
- Any project team can use this document to make sure they are on track with their work.
- Helps you determine if there are any risks or issues with your plan before it becomes too late to fix them.
- It helps to ensure that everyone on the team has visibility into where they are in relation to completing their tasks and will help them better manage their time.
You can track multiple projects from a single project plan.
- The project plans can be updated via the MasterProject plan or independently.
- Microsoft Project 2013 allows us to generate reports to enhance your project management reporting.
- You can get a combined report on resource usage and task