A major problem report is a document that captures all of the information about an incident or issue and then provides solutions. This document can help create problem reports for any situation, including IT issues, customer service complaints, safety concerns, and more.
Steps to resolve an ITIL problem:
- The first step is to identify your issue by determining what type of problem you're dealing with: process-related, service-related, or change management-related.
- The next step is researching what documentation might be available on a given topic, which can help determine whether an investigation into a potential root cause of an incident should be pursued.
- Lastly, if there are still unresolved issues after following these steps, make sure you report back and let your supervisors know so they can work with other departments as needed!
Format: MS Word
This template covers following sections
- Basic Problem Information
- Problems Reported
- Description of the Problem
- Proposed Solution
- Expected Outcome
- Lesson(s) Learned
- Frequency of Use
- Problem Category