A major incident report is a document prepared by an individual or organization to summarize an event of consequence. These reports typically contain details about the type of incident, the date and time it occurred, and who was involved. The template below can be used as a guide for all major incidents within your organization.
It also ensures consistency and accuracy in reporting, so it can be used for training purposes or as a reference when investigating an incident
Template details :
When to use the Template?
- The Major Incident Report template helps you capture all necessary information about your emergency response plan and can help you avoid potential problems down the line.
- A Major Incident Report (MIR) is a document used to report and record events that impact the organization or its operations.
Format: MS Word
The Template consist of the following sections :
- Incident Details: Enter the Stakeholder details, Reported by Incident description, Business impact, Root Cause, Incident Status, Incident Manager in the respective section.
- Incident Date and Time
- Incident Details:
- Incident Timelines
- Root Cause analysis
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.