Major Incident Report
A major incident report is a document that provides information about the circumstances of an accident or other event to help prevent future occurrences. It's incredibly important to know how to create this document when necessary
Any major incident can put severe pressure on the people, including the incident manager. You can use them to communicate with people outside your organization who might be impacted by your operations (such as regulators) if there has been an accident.
This template prepares your employees, what to do in the event of an emergency, and tips for restoring operations after the crisis has ended.
First 15 minutes :
- The first 15 minutes focus on the details of the issue, impacted stakeholders, creating tickets, and forming the incident response team – these are the basics of incident management.
- After the initial setup is complete, the focus should be on understanding the root cause and identifying any fixes or workarounds.
Recurring Updates :
- After the first hour of the incident, the updates should happen at a more regular interval. Typically, every 30 or 60 minutes, depending on the stakeholder expectation.
Incident Resolution :
- The incident manager should immediately inform the stakeholders that the issue is fixed. Before sending the comms out, the incident response team needs to ensure that the issue is resolved. The incident response team will need to test and verify the fix before the incident is resolved.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.