Major Incident Report
Any major incident can put severe pressure on the people, including the incident manager. Naturally, people forget or fumble during a crisis. While incident management processes and policies cover a lot of detail, they tend to be lengthy documents.
What Should Major Incident management Guide Template Include?
First 15 minutes :
- The first 15 minutes focus on the details of the issue, impacted stakeholders, creating tickets, and forming the incident response team – these are the basics of incident management.
- After the initial setup is complete, the focus should be on understanding the root cause and identifying any fixes or workarounds.
Recurring Updates :
- After the first hour of the incident, the updates should happen at a more regular interval. Typically, every 30 or 60 minutes, depending on the stakeholder expectation.
Incident Resolution :
- The incident manager should immediately inform the stakeholders that the issue is fixed. Before sending the comms out, the incident response team needs to ensure that the issue is resolved. The incident response team will need to test and verify the fix before the incident is resolved.
Few reasons why you should get our templates?
- Our ready-to-use templates are huge time savers.
- A wide range of templates that are editable & customizable.
- Free updates (2 new templates) are sent to your inbox every month.
- Instant download to get you started in less than 2 minutes.
- We have a dedicated support team for all your queries.