Every company has times where they need to evaluate their processes and figure out what is working well, and what needs improvement. This process is often called a lessons learnt template. A lessons learnt template can be used by any type of organization in order to make changes for future success.
The Lessons Learnt Templates are a set of templates that will help you to create powerful lessons learnt documentation. These documents are an important tool for all organizations who want to improve their performance and learn from mistakes.
Format: MS Excel and Powerpoint
Benefits of this template:
- The templates will help you to assess your current situation, identify areas that need improvement, develop strategies for change and then track progress on your goals.
- Helps you document, analyze and act on the lessons that your organization has learnt since its formation.
The template contains 2 templates:
- Lessons learnt templates- This template helps you to note down the risks involved, lessons learnt, actions taken, the ownership taken and the status of actions.
- Project closure- Project closure is a document that you create to help your team understand the project's progress, what they need to do before ending it, and how they will end the project.
- Project initiation- Project initiation template is a document that can be used to set up the goals of your project.
- Project planning- It can be used to plan projects of any size, from small office tasks to large-scale construction projects.
- Project execution- Project execution is a document used during the project development phase which provides a framework for all team members to follow in order to execute the work.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.