Kanban is a simple but yet very powerful tool for the management workload of a team. Using the Kanban board provides visibility and structure to the way a team manages its workload.
Columns on a Kanban Board-
- Backlog - will contain the list of all the tasks pending.
- To-Do - will contain tasks that are already prioritized.
- WIP - Work In Progress. Tasks that are currently in progress.
- Done - Section which should have all the tasks which are complete.
- Express Lane - all urgent tickets should be put on this lane so that can move faster.